Health & Safety
WHAT ANTI-COVID MEASUREMENTS HAS THE TT BEACH CLUB?
We wish to inform you as of now that, following the COVID-19 regulations, we have adapted our services to make your safe:
HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around (COVID-19) continues to evolve. In compliance with recommendations from local health officials, we have implemented safety & hygiene policies to keep you safe.
We have partnered with Emergency Staff doctors & risk protection consultants to ensure the very highest of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training standards are in place.
CLEANING, DISINFECTION & PROTECTION
- The use of masks will be mandatory for staff for all departments.
- Please remember that the use of masks is mandatory in Bali and must be on your person at all times. This includes our customers.
- Daily temperature checks will be mandatory on all staff before entering the venue for each shift.
- Each member of our team will collect their uniform from the workplace daily which is disinfected before use.
- We will have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the venue and one located at the comfort of your own bed/table so that guests can make use of them individually.
- We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters. This includes menus (digital menus will also be available), sauces and condiments.
- We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection of the venue regularly.
- The swimming pool is disinfected continuously as required by health and safety.
- We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our guests and our employees.
- This includes regular mandatory COVID-19 tests for staff and a mandatory training on COVID-19 prevention for all members of staff will be in provided.
- We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests (outside of your own group) and staff within the day club is respected and maintained.
- The distance between beds and tables in the restaurant area will be increased to the government recommendations for social distancing.
- This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as the bars, DJ booth and swimming pool.
We will continue to update these terms with the latest guidelines provided by the local authorities.