Terms & Conditions
- Event tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of TT Beach Club, event organiser or promoter. Full details are available on request.
- TT Beach Club reserves the right to request all ticket holders provide appropriate ID for proof of age purposes.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date purchased, and will need to be shown on entry into the day TT Beach Club.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the events calendar due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from TT Beach Club, without refund or other compensation.
- If an event is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled event.
- Please note that the ticket price on the events calendar is the advance ticket price and can only be bought up until a day before the event. Entrance paid at the door on the day will be higher than the advance price.
- No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed and receipt signed on the day of the booking.
- We do advise guests enter the Day TT Beach Club as early as possible especially for our busy events, in the case that we reach our venue capacity even with a purchased ticket entrance will be refused.
- We reserve the right to change the price of any booking should any errors have been made on our website or at the time of making a booking with our reservations department.
- Currently we open at 11:00 and close between 21:00 depending on the day and the event. You have the area from 11:00 until 21:00. If we are open later than 21:00 and you wish to stay longer, please speak to the host and if there is no other event this will be possible.
- We reserve the right to resell your table if you are late more than 15 minutes. If you need to arrive later, please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +6281237763903 so we do not allocate your table to waiting guests.
- There is no dress code however certain items are not allowed. These include:
* Football and sports shirts
* Inappropriate fancy dress
- We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who we believe is dress inappropriately.
- All guests must wear suitable footwear. All guests are also required to depart the venue fully clothed (tops & shorts/skirt).
- To ensure safety, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items, which may cause danger or disruption to others. Note that selfie sticks are also note permitted.
- Entry into the venue is at the manager’s discretion, any person refusing to comply with any regulation concerning public bathing or swimming will be asked to leave the premises.
- In extreme cases the venue may change my specific bed booked to another bed/table.
- Bed prices are subject to change during the season as per the Management’s discretion, we are not obligated to reduce the price of any previously booked bed in the event that the price for other similar beds are reduced at a later time. We are also not obligated to notify clients to let them know of a change in price to other beds.
- Please be aware of your belongings inside the TT Beach Club, as during your time at TT Beach Club we cannot be held responsible for any unattended alcohol or personal items.
- We do store luggage andlarge bags at the venue.
- By entering TT Beach Club, you consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and TT Beach Club communications, without payment or copyright.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed inside the TT Beach Club.
- TT Beach Club will not accept any liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables or money contained within a deposited item(s). We would ask that all customers report immediately to the Manager any missing item.
- No diving into the pool. No running around the pool
- All payments and ticket sales are non refundable.
- In the case of force majeure or bad weather guests with bed bookings and tickets may be offered to attend on another date (subject to availability), unfortunately we operate a no refund policy.
- If the venue is open, but you are no longer attending, this is taken as a cancellation we can not move your date. However, please contact our team as we may offer date transfers for certain circumstances.
- All deposits are non refundable. If you can no longer make your reservation, you will not be liable to pay the remaining balance however the deposit can not be refunded. If you have booked a stag and hen package and an individual can no longer make the event, you will not need to pay that individuals remaining balance however they will loose the deposit they paid.